Lawrence Medical Center is a licensed 98-bed facility located in Moulton, Alabama. LMC employs approximately 220 employees in various departments. Lawrence Medical Center boasts a 24-hour Emergency Care Center, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, and experienced physicians and staff that are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care. Join a healthcare team that is experienced, patient-focused and committed to delivering quality care within this welcoming community in North Alabama.
Lawrence Medical Center is a drug-free work place. All prospective employees at LMC are subject to a post-offer drug screen and background check. Additionally, employees agree to be subject to random drug screening during employment.
Lawrence Medical Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Send application to:
Lawrence Medical Center Human Resources
P.O. Box 39
Moulton, AL 35650
- Phone: 256-974-2209
- Fax: 256-974-2127
Full time 7a to 7p and 7p to 7a Emergency Department
These positions qualify for the $500 Employee (LMC) referral bonus. There is a $5,000 sign on bonus for this position.
Nichols Family Care
Dayshift (7a - 5:30p) High school diploma or equivalent required.
Physical Therapist Assistant
Must be a graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant Program accredited by the A.P.T.A. At least one year of experience in a healthcare setting preferred. Must be licensed or eligible for P.T.A. licensure by the State of Alabama.
Other PRN positions (must be available to work flexible schedule):
- Registered Radiology Technician/CT
- Ultrasound Technician
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT)
- Registered Nurse - Pre & Post Op
- Patient Care Technician/Unit Secretary - 7a to 7p and 7p to 7a
- Medical Assistant - Urgent Care Clinic
- Pharmacy Tech - Part-Time - High school diploma or equivalent required. State of Alabama Pharmacy Technician Registration required. Successful completion of Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam preferred.
- Registered Radiology Technician or CMA with Associates Degree - Medical Office Building on Highway 157 - Office Imaging and Chronic Care Management experience preferred.
- Front Desk/Receptionist- Rotation at all clinics and every other weekend at Urgent Care
- Registered Nurse or LPN - Med/Surg 7a to 7p and 7p to 7a
- Registered Nurse - Emergency Department (all shifts)
- LPN - Emergency Department 11a - 11p
- Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT)
- Physical Therapist - Licensed in Ala, flexible schedule
- Physical Therapist Assistant (LPTA)
Lawrence Medical Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Lawrence Medical Center offers competitive rates and benefits.